1. Learn how to do something well.
2. Realise being shy is OK. Half of us are extroverts and half introverts.
There are advantages to both so be proud to be as you are.
3. Beauty does not bring happiness. Happiness and confidence do bring attractiveness.
Learn how to make the most of your good points and enjoy them.
4. Set realistic standards for yourself.
Perfectionism undermines your pleasure in your achievements. Too low standards give
little sense of achievement.
5. Deal with your problems.
6. Do not criticise yourself.
7. Recognise that what you want is as important as what others want.